Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 09:10:25 -0400
From: Way Of The Ray <wayray@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Michael Smith Available If The Celtics Need Another Rebounder

You can never have enough rebounders and Smith, as a guy
who can rebound and run, would seem to fit in
well with Pitino's system. Orlando since they waived him
is responsible for this the final year of his contract, and
the C's can supplement his wages with their $1 million exception.
Last season, he averaged 7.3 boards and nearly a steal a game,
so he has good anticipation and quickness. I would definitely sign
him...