Re: Pippen Professional?

Hear, hear!  What have I been saying all this time?  Good for you, Theresa!
Dorine

At least Charles Barkley admits he's not a role model.

Scottie Pippen has no conscience and even less class. He talks about
professionalism as if he cornered the market, but he's the least
professional of them all. He strikes me as a real baby, whiney and selfish.
Everyone goes about things differently and just because Barkley doesn't
work out like Jordan did, doesn't make it okay for Pippen to PERSONALLY
bash him in public. He's lost his perspective. It's all about HIM!

He needs to bite his tongue!!

Theresa