Re: Pippen Professional?

>From: Mark Estepp <EsteppJM@appstate.edu>
>
>If I had the change to put either player on the C's roster right now, it
>would be Brakley hands down.

Freudian slip?  I think it would take a lot of change (ka-ching) to get that
done!

>At 09:50 AM 9/30/99 -0400, TLJ wrote:
>>

>>He strikes me as a real baby, whiney and selfish.
>>Everyone goes about things differently and just because Barkley doesn't
>>work out like Jordan did, doesn't make it okay for Pippen to PERSONALLY
>>bash him in public. He's lost his perspective. It's all about HIM!

I particularly liked the part where he said something like, "I'm not going
to risk not getting a ring in the next 3 or 4 years".  He's not exactly John
Elway, or Charles Barkley for that matter, here.  I mean, he's got a few
rings already, hasn't he.  Sounds like he's feeling some pressure from
somewhere to prove he doesn't need MJ to win a ring.  I applaud the fact
that he's out to win it all, but trashing your future HOF teammates isn't
exactly the way to get it done.

Jim