Re: Pippen Professional?

I wonder how MJ feels, hearing Pippi say ''I probably should've listened to
Michael (Jordan) a year ago when he said that Charles will never win a
championship because he doesn't show any dedication,''

If I had the change to put either player on the C's roster right now, it
would be Brakley hands down.