Joe and Bob - if Pippen stays, the Rockets will likely run the offense through
him (at least if they want to maximize their players' talents), and it won't
matter so much that Francis isn't a "pure ball distributor." I mean, Cuttino
Mobley handled the spot pretty well last year as a converted two-guard. IMO,
they haven't had a pure point guard back there since the Kenny Smith/Sam
Cassell days. I think Francis will play as a scoring point a la Lindsey Hunter
(for lack of a better example).