Re: Kevin Willis Update

I like getting K. Willis. However, I would only give them this year's lottery
protected pick for him. I would also give them Barros straight up for him. I
personally think he did more for Toronto on the court than Oakley did.
However, Oakley provided more of the intangibles.

Ray does bring up the possible problem of having two guys who will be free
agents next year and playing the same position. Pitino may want to narrow it
down to one problem. If forced, he couldn't pay the max to both players. I
guess this something for the geniuses like Peter May to figure out...

DJessen33