Bradley????

Every time I read this list, one thought almost always pierces my mind at
least once.  Thank God RayHasLostHisWay isn't the GM of the Celts.  I
just wish he were GM of say, the Lakers, and we could convince him to
trade Kobe and Fischer for Barros and Ellison.  :)  Sorry, couldn't
resist.  Although Barros and Ellison provide the veteran leadership those
punks could use, and Ellison fills the PF role perfectly with Shaq.

Back to reality...

I cannot believe Bradley is still in the NBA, although I'll admit I
haven't seen him since he was sucking it up several years ago.  The guy
makes Shin-splints and Riley look like legit NBA'ers.  And that's not
good.

I ABSOLUTELY cannot believe someone thinks Bradley can actually start and
make a contribution on an NBA team.  I would think that kind of logic
could only be attained with some major help, and we're not talking the
legal kind.  You'd have to be sky high to get those kinds of dreams.

But, that's just my opinion.  Obviously, at least one of yours varies.

-Jamey