Re: Pitino's Coaching Style

500 teams make the playoffs. (TimberWolves) The first two years are throw
outs for Pitino, he had to clean out the attic. There is still a lot to be
done but now we have the semblance of an NBA team. RP's not a quitter. His
college style sold out the house for the 1st 2 years, that's business. This
whole season depends upon Anderson's performance and health. I'm not one of
his fans, he plays basketball like Rickey Henderson of the Mets, part time.
A 500 hundred season would not be asking too much of this team. This season
we'll see what talent Pitino has himself. The real re-building starts this
season. Give him 3 real years.