Pitino's Coaching Style

Why do so many think Pitino has to stick to his past brand of basketball. I
think he will adjust to the team he has built up so far. The Knick teams he
had weren't that talented and never would have over achieved without his
defensive attacking style. For the Celtic teams of the past few years,
nothing would have worked, not enough talent. This season I foresee a more
standard style of play. Lot's of post ups, less perimeter shooting. Much
better interior defense and depth to the team. This is Pitino's 3rd season,
I don't count his 1st, nothing to work with. After last seasons's
aquisitions, the real rebuilding starts this season.