Cable NBA League Pass

From- Alt.cable-tv.tci-digital Newsgroup

Viewer's Choice is adding the NBA League Pass. Testing starts on Oct 4.
Preseason on the 18th and regular season Nov 2 I believe. The package
contains 12 or 14 channels including the NBA.Com channel. It will probably
be sold as a subscription service for about $160. The NHL package will start
midseason on HITS 6 which is currently used to carry ESPN Game Plan and MLS
PPV. Digital cable is coming up strong. It will totally blow away Ku band
dishes once the NFL package starts. I can't see it not going on next year.