Re: "gypped"

There's lots of "gypsys" here in SC.  They even made Dateline for
some home repair scam they were running.  They have their own
community and names.  I think there was some kind of child bride
scandle too.  I think they are called the Travellers.  But, what has
this to do with the 1999-2000 season?  I don't know.