Re: Way's/Gene's trade idea

>Way proposed Walker for Glenn Robinson - is a good trade
>I don't agree, Robinson never made his teamates or team better.

Has Walker made his team or his teammates better?

>Way proposed Walker + Pot for Bradley + Finley
>I don't agree. Never touch Bradley, he's a underachiever. period. If
>Pitino can resurrect Bradley, it will be bad situation for Celts again
>becos Bradley will command "market rates" come contract extention
>time. Another reason thing is - don't throw away Pot like that or at
>all. Walker for Finley + picks is reasonable. But you've got Pierce
>already, why do you need Finley?

Not for Bradley or anyone on the Mavs. (that I can think of)

>Gene proposed Walker for Antawn Jamison + picks
>I second it. So what if the salaries don't match. Rules are meant to
>be worked around and I am sure this trade can be worked out.

I think Jamison will be much better this year.  He should adjust to the pro
game.  Is Jamison available?

>Maybe you guys like to include KA into the picture (and not Pot.)

Does any team really want Anderson?  I really think he is too fragile for
Ricky P.'s style.