Come out Josh (Long and boring, but of course Josh will read and respond)

As Josh apparently filtered me, and doesn't have the gut to take his lumps
like anything resembling a man, I will start my responses in this manner.
Here for his eyes only are some of my most recent explanations as to why I
have taken him on as my new project.

1. Like Josh Ozersky is now the voice of reason on this list. What a
freaking hypocrite.  You think you speak for most, I doubt it in light of
the many ways you have offended so many on this list.  I know it is beating
a dead horse, but what is Josh here ingesting that some how gives him the
right to be the high and mighty, never been wrong a day in my life, couldn’t
take the trouble to go to Boston to see the Garden, then bores us all with
his trip down memory lane to the Freak Center, uses more curse words on this
list than a pro lineman, then steps in and thinks he can mediate this matter
with some perverse form of a cooler head.

2. Thanks all for the thoughtful insight regarding this thorny matter, all
this and a wonderful Noah sighting to boot.  Happy, happy, joy, joy.

Please understand that I don’t necessarily disagree with Josh and his
brilliant prose, it is just that he points out his position in the world
whenever he sees fit, cutting down others with a very jaundiced and harsh
tone.  Sure I live to be harsh but no one here can name more than 5 past,
present and missing listmembers who have come under the wrath of my trusty
BS detector.  Meaning I don’t throw water on the fire without cause.  Josh
is despicable, a text book hypocrite (with his asinine attempt to mediate
the recent Warwick/Hart disagreement) and unless you hadn’t noticed, thinks
his opinion ranks higher than anyone who can write or read the English
language.  Don’t believe me reread any of his Bsktball.com stuff most
notably that from today.

IMO May and Shaughnessy have and will remain very talented and informed
writers in the Boston sports community.  How come when anyone doesn’t agree
with THEIR close minded opinion they all of a sudden become a hack?  Have
you bloated critics read May’s books The Big Three or Last Banner, or Dan’s
tomes Seeing Red or Evergreen?  Very good works all, some which any minimal
fan must have and read.  If you can’t get past them because your undies are
in a bundle, then you are both shortsighted and undereducated on the history
of this team.  Read also Dan’s books on the Curse of Babe Ruth and Fenway
Park.  Open your mind and see them for their true talent.  You try writing
brilliantly every time.

I have had run ins with Dan and Ray, who Josh both kissed up to one day and
then cut down the next.  He has no consistency (other than to annoy and wear
out mirrors) and his shortcomings in the basics of computer use are of
course nothing more than annoying (but prove completely his laughable
shortcomings).  Remember the day he threatened us all not to reply to his
work email address then he proceeded to do it over and over again, or the
recent attempts and cut/paste doodling done 4 times.

I can kiss and make up any day with anyone who has the gall to step up to
the plate and take it like a man (here here Dan), but to filter just for the
sake of ego, a pathetic example of a man.

Did anyone read the Dear Abby/Ann Landers column from the last week about
those who curse to make their point?  Josh hit all 10 points.  Anyone who
needs to use it to make them feel better is a week person with very little
valid things to say.  Take this to heart, and while you are at help me find
what little actual heart appears in anything this complete coward has to
say.

I have bored you long enough, maybe I will start filtering me too. Thanks
for reading,
Greg

3. Am I insane, well that remains to be seen; but in the case of Josh he is
easily the most arrogant person around here, cutting down mostly reasonable
arguments, criticizing to a depth that only an apparent few can appreciate
as being offensive, and generally playing up his short-term fan-dom as he if
he were a charter season ticket holder.  It is offensive and has been for
about a year.

In spring he started taking both sides of some issues, apparently without
his own knowledge, telling us not to email him at work all the while doing
it to himself numerous times, and lastly not having a clue how the most
basic of windows based functions work.  He does this while thumbing his nose
at any offer of help or minor criticism, and as far as the potty language,
anyone who must stoop to using it instead of reasonable prose, wears there
heart or at least level of intelligence on their sleeve. It is inappropriate
and has no place in a forum such as this.  Oddly he knows all this but again
to my basic point of arrogance he smugly does it anyway.

Insane; yes with the idea that jerks like Josh someone can get away with
their behavior and have good people like you defend him?  Hardly a nice
idea.

4. Of course Josh if you had the knards to take your lumps like a man then
you could maybe appreciate the witty give and take.  These two petty details
you note are only the proverbial icing on the cake, read any of my entire
diatribes and realize the bigger issue is your unflinching line of arrogant
BS.  Where in your childhood did you somehow come to the opinion that your
take is the only one that is correct.  This isn’t some new thread,
unfortunately it is many months old.