Re:

Pots will settle down, don't expect miracles from him. He may get a hair
better than last season who knows. What you see is what you get w/Pots. It
takes more than a body to play round ball, he has the body. The better
players are thinkers and some get basketball naturally. I don't believe he
does. When the club formats him properly, he'll do as expected, hustle and
provide size and not much else.