Re: Post scoring?

See, I think V. is a pretty good passer.  And while I
agree that the various motion offenses you mention
should be part of our repetoire, the half court
offense has to involve a pass inside to the post, and
not just as the clock is winding down for a
predictable offensive move.  Those other options are
good in transition, etc.  but are basically gimmick
offenses if they don't involve the option of dropping
the ball down low for multiple options:  cutter, jump
shot, post move, etc.

=====