Re: Post scoring?

Greetings Josh,

I wish we had the following:

1.  Point guard - one  that can defend and distribute the ball for easy
    baskets.

2.  Rebounder - an animal that shows no mercy.

3.  Athlete - a person who  can defend the opposing teams best
player and can score offensively (a slasher).

4.  A inside scorer - a person that can score down low and demand      a
double team.

5.  Shooter - a person that can score off of screens, off the dribble,
     and a deadly set shooter.

Two of the above people need to be able to either block shots or make
life miserable for anyone who drives the lane.

I know teams have won with less and  some with more.  However, I wish we
could produce this type team.  Maybe I can add this to my Christmas List!
 Have a good weekend.

Greg
gh18@juno.com