comparing wilt and shaq size-wise

As I have read the reports about Wilt's passing, it has occurred to me that
he and Shaq are almost the same size.

Chamberlain: The 7-foot-1, listed by the NBA at 275 pounds
O'Neal: 7-foot-1, list by the NBA at 315 pounds

When you look at these two guys, Chamberlain just seems to dominate O'Neal
size-wise.  I guess it points out what only Phil Jackson has had the guts
to say; Shaq is fat and needs to drop weight.  But even then, unless he
muscled up, he just looks like child next to Wilt.

This has made me remember how upset I was when O'Neal was named to the top
50 greatest players.  What a crock that is...