RE: almost there

Tom,

No, I'll be watching on Fox Sports New England.  I get the same feed you do.  If not, I'll cancel tomorrow rather than on the first.  It's really too bad I will miss all the great pre and post game stuff this year.  Direct TV has really screwed us.  The least they could do, if they're not going to include pre and post game feeds with the games, is offer the regional sports package as an add-on.