Re: Expectations

Then if you saw those 2 games, you may have noticed how the Celts actually
let these teams back into it. It wasn't strictly the players that under
performed, we need not go there again. We have 4 bonified players to this
point, Walker, Anderson, Pierce, and Griffin, Pot's is iffy but
contributing some. The rest of the team including the coaching staff have
other things on their minds, what, who knows. We still could pull off an
8-6 for Dec., but one or 2 of the losers, and we have 7 of them, have to
step up and play at least above CBA level. Last but not least, we need a
different substitution pattern. After looking again at Forston's stats, we
will only get better when he arrives. He's supposed to do some running this
or next week.