Re: Spurs Are Really Outclassing The Celts

Walker's off season habits are showing, you don't have to be a side kick of
his to know he didn't do much this summer except camp out at the free throw
line. He needs to hit a mid range jumper ASAP to open his game some. He's
too predictable. To me it doesn't seem like he's focused in on the hoop
soon enough before firing away. His nose may be bent a little because of
the success of Pierce and little known CBA talent Griffin. Pierce should
have taken more shots in the Spur game, he's the best all around shooter on
the team.

At 04:28 PM 11/25/99 +0100, you wrote:
>Way Of The Ray wrote:
cut
>"Antoine Walker had another tough shooting night (5 for 21) and, for the
first  time this
>season, heard some boos. He isn't concerned about the fans or his
shooting, but coach
>Rick Pitino had a suggestion: practice the shots until you don't miss them
- or don't
>take them.

cut