Re: Spurs Are Really Outclassing The Celts

Thank you Mr. High and Mighty UN guy living in a subsidized
apartment in Paris. I was going to seriously respond to your questions,
but you have silenced me with shame, with your last comments. The shame
that we support elitist twerps like you with tax funds.

Ray