Happy Thanksgiving

    I want to wish each and every one of you a wonderful, Happy Thanks-giving.  Go ahead, eat too much - and have fun with family and friends - along with being grateful.
    While I'm here, if you see my mail come in and it says "Juddy" - that's okay - that's my nickname - just had to reset my mail and chose to use it instead of my first name.  That is not "Judy" - it's Juddy with a short "u".  My maiden name was "Judd".  Get it?  No matter if you don't.  Just thought it might be a bit confusing.
    While we're being thankful, I'm thankful for all the good friends I've made on this list over the years and for the easy way to keep up with everything Boston Celtic.
    Now, in the spirit of Thanksgiving, could we stop with the personal insults, please?  Sure, we all disagree, but attacking each other to such extremes isn't really necessary, and I, for one, am tired of it.  Take it to your personal email, please?  While I'm at it, Ron Mercer is no longer a Celtic, so let sleeping dogs lie.  Please?

Dorine