Re: Spurs-Celts

Good point. I've thought all along we have better talent than a coach so
far. Rickies pattern of subs and pressing will not get up past the better
teams. Is he sparing the starters embarrassment from getting creamed or
what? Leave them out there more and let them feel the heat, it's called
experience.

cut