Re: : Spurs Are Really Outclassing The Celts

Wow, much mail over nothing. Honestly, would anyone put up their house
against the Spurs? Doubt it. Looks like they have a monopoly on talent, or
did they just handle us easily. We are not a Championship Team and probably
not even close. We're closer to the 8th, 7th, and 6th playoff spot in that
order, with Forston. He will make a difference without a doubt.

My question is who is our go to guy? Hope Pierce doesn't get frustrated, he
took half the shots of Walker.