Re: Spurs-Celts

At 06:39 25/11/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Happy Turkey day all!
>
>As a number of you have noted, one should not panic over one loss.
>Personally, I'm ecstatic that the Celts are 7-5, and although December
>looms as a difficult month we also need to remember that the Cs will -
>hopefully - finally get to see the dividends (Fortson) of their big
>off-season trade by the end of the month.

Presuming we do our normal friday win followed by a saturday loss, we
will finish the month 8-6.  I think everyone would have taken that at
the start of the season.  Two wins (which we really should do) would
be a real bonus and set us up for a difficult december.  Two losses
would be pretty bad but I really can't see that happening.

As for the loss to the Spurs, we are a growing team and it is games like
that which will help us to grow further.

Looking forward to next week, if we could beat Miami on Friday and the
Iverson-less 76ers on Saturday things will definatly be looking up for
the return of Ron the following Wednesday (I bet he takes 40 shots that
night).

Rory.