Re: Big 3

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Gooen

> By the way, one of the most annoying things about all
> of the Way/Forant backbiting is that nobody's been
> giving Bill Cooper the praise he continues to deserve
> for his consistently thorough game summaries and
> insightful analysis.  You rule, Bill.

I second that emotion!  I guess we are pretty spoiled.

> And can we lighten up on Cecil, please?  Sure, his
> country's money is practically worthless and looks
> ridiculous, but let's judge him by what he posts here.
>  He clearly knows basketball and he's clearly a real
> Celtics fan.  He's got strong opinions, and while I
> may not always agree with him (though I frequently do)
> his posts are always interesting to read.  And isn't
> that what this list is all aboot?

Geez Michael, are you friend or foe? :-)  One reason our money is
multicoloured (that how we spell words like that up in Canuckville) is since
it's far more difficult to produce counterfeit bills of it.  Not the y'all
have a problem in that area.  :-)

Happy Holidays People!!

Cecil