Re: Sportline's : Miami and Boston are close in the standings but worlds apart

>From: Theresa Lee <tjoyce@mit.edu>
>If not for the contract (which, you must always remember was paid for
>potential, not actual talent) people would not give Antoine this much
>attention. He is quickly becoming a piece of the puzzle on a balanced team
>as opposed to the star of a terrible team. I'd take the former over the
>latter any day. If they WIN, I don't care what he does.

I'd say this is right on the money.  He's playing fewer minutes too, and has
been asked (along with the rest of the team) not to evaluate his game
through personal stats (although we insist on doing just that).

>He just doesn't stand out to me all that much (good or bad) when I watch
>the games.

This is the part that puzzles and to some extent troubles me.  If he doesn't
stand out, is he worth 71 million?  Hopefully he will stand out again
someday.

Jim