Re: Sportline's : Miami and Boston are close in the standings but worlds apart

I buy it. Miami's a fine team with plenty of talent including an excellent
bench and one of the best coaches in round ball ever. They move the ball
around like it should be, they take it inside or out whatever they want.
They did shoot the lite's out from the outside though and don't know if
they can keep that up.

We are a good team no doubt, but equal to Miami, not yet. I'm ecstatic
we're doing as well as we are. To ask for more especially without Forston
would make us believe we should be doing better. We won't improve much
until we straighten out the point guard off the bench player.