Re: Sportline's : Miami and Boston are close in the standings butworlds apart

Can somebody check Antoine's points in the paint this year against last
year's numbers if those exist? He seems to be getting a lot more layups and
baseline drives (dunk or layup) than he did last year. I see him improving
in this, shot selection. I'm not sure about the rest of the numbers, but I
bet this one has gone up dramatically.

If not for the contract (which, you must always remember was paid for
potential, not actual talent) people would not give Antoine this much
attention. He is quickly becoming a piece of the puzzle on a balanced team
as opposed to the star of a terrible team. I'd take the former over the
latter any day. If they WIN, I don't care what he does. If they lose, I
don't care what he does (as long as he didn't lose it through some last
minute error, but then I'd be mad at any player who did that.) He just
doesn't stand out to me all that much (good or bad) when I watch the games.
There are many others to watch nowadays.

The Celtics this year remind me of Sacramento last year. Yes?

Theresa