Re: Sportline's : Miami and Boston are close in the standings but worlds apart

Alex Wang <awang@mit.edu> said:
> Honestly, Jon, I think you're being too generous with that Sportsline
> guy. His argument was basically that, based on watching exactly one
> game, it's obvious that the Celtics are a bad team and far behind Miami,

Well, heck, I'm just a very generous kind of guy!  :-)

I guess my post didn't make it as clear as I'd hoped that I thought
he was reading too much into one game and jumping to conclusions that
he'd already reached before the game.  In other words, you said it
like I wished I'd said it!  That writer is a loser.

Jon Mc