Expect a big effort Wednesday

We should put forth a great effort, especially if Pierce is out of
action.  (Reference the Dallas Cowboys v. Green Bay this past Sunday)
I think the bench will show some stuff to make up the difference.
Unlike others, I still think that Battie and Williams, as well as
Barros, have much to contribute this season.  We're just getting
started and we're going to be just fine.

Even with my optimism, I would be delighted and surprised to be .500
at the end of December.

Gene