Chocolate Thunder from Planet Lovetron

Can you believe this guy is only 42-years-old? What a great rivalry we
had way back when....

---------

"Darryl Dawkins to play for IBA's Winnipeg team"
(AP) - Darryl Dawkins, a backboard-breaking center during his NBA days,
will play and coach for the Winnipeg Cyclone this season at age 42. He
is expected to suit up for an International Basketball Association
season opener Nov. 26 against the Black Hills Gold in Rapid City, S.D.
Dawkins, who shared Coach of the Year honors last season in the IBA,
signed a player contract Tuesday in Winnipeg. "I still have playing in
my blood," he said.  Dawkins spent 14 years in the NBA, most them with
Philadelphia and New Jersey. He also played for Utah and Detroit, with
his  last NBA season in 1989.