DAMN! Bulls by 1

How could we lose to the BULLS?  Maannnn!  What a let-down!

The team shot just 38% no thanks to our bench (Battie 1-8 fgs, Williams 1-7
fgs).  What I want to know is WHO WAS GUARDING FRED HOIBERG (19 pts, 7
boards, 4 assists)?  He should be sent back to camp or something.  Our
starters wasn't that bad shooting-wise, defense I dunno.  It seems the Bulls
played better TEAM BALL based on the distribution of assists among the
players who played.

Danny Fortson, please get well soon!  I have been waiting for years to see
our team have a good season-start.  I hope this loss does not affect their
confidence level.  They just have to continue to play as a team.

BTW, why doesn't RP activate Conlon and place Cheaney on the IR so he can
heal properly?  Conlon ain't no defensive stopper but at least he's another
healthy body who can bang underneath and prevent guys like HOIBERG from
getting 7 boards.