Re: if you have a virginal win column, Boston's your date.

>No doubt the substitution pattern of Pitino's lost the game, and I mean
>early, his mass subs are killing us. I was in Demerol Heaven from a kidney
>stone

See,....Medication for everybody! Sorry about those stones, though.
Concerning the Celtics? Personally, I'm thrilled! I never expected them to
beat the Bulls and I don't think the loss is that "meaningful." This is a
young team and it's very, very, VERY early in the season. The team
chemistry is much better than last year. There are times when the starters
look "seriously" good...not quite "dominating" yet, but seriously good.
Antoine will step it up. Fortson will come back and dominate on the boards.
Kenny's reborn! I honestly think that, before too long, this team will put
a string of wins together. 4-3? Couldn't be happier and I haven't had any
meds in..........that's none of your concern.

Paul M.