Re:

I think I know the play that Dorine is talking about here. Basically
the offense was running really well, and on one play Antoine took
the ball with a load of time left on the clock and chucked up a three
without being set up for it, missing badly. When I saw the play I
winced, and I am actually one of the few fans who appreciates Antoine's
3 point shooting - most people seem like they would be happier if it
wasn't part of his game.

Pitino mentioned it in his postgame conference too, that Antoine took
really one bad shot in that Knicks game, and right after he went to
Pitino and said, "I know that was a bad shot" and didn't do it again.
I think he really is maturing.

Alex