cheer up guys and gals

We could have this jerk on the team:
Lenny Wilkins said:
		   "He came in off the bench and he didn't get going
                           early,"  "In the second half he didn't look like
                           he wanted to play at all so I wasn't going to
keep him out there
                           or he was going to hurt the team."  "I started
off wanting to be
                           out there," Rider added.  "I think the bottom
line is we lost
                           the game and it's not really about me.  I'm not
a starter on
                           this team anyway, so all this onus should not be
on me.  We need
                           to figure out who is going to do what and who's
who on this
                           team."

Now there is an attitude for you.  "I'm not a starter, so it doesn't matter"
Give me a break.