Griffin Monstrous

Can't imagine where we would be without his savvy play. 15 boards. We're
definitely winners with Anderson. Celts had 19 2nd chance points. I love to
beat the Knicks. Their a so so team without Camby. Battie a little better
tonite. McCarty lot's of energy going nowhere.  Walker had a nice game
along with much whining. Williams a no show. When Anderson, Pierce and
Walker don't score were in trouble. Someone else has to loosen up. 4-2 with
all sorts of possibilities the next 3 games, then a tough stretch of 7.