Re: Strickland

Why would we want to do this? Kenny has played great for us so far
this year, while Strickland's team is wallowing at the bottom of the
division yet again, whatever his statistics may be. Beyond that
Strickland is already 33 years old while Kenny is 29; he just doesn't
fit well with our young developing team. Once Pierce and Antoine
hit their prime, Strickland will be retired. I don't really think
of Strickland as much of an uptempo guard or a great defender either
though that's just from watching Celtics-Wizards games.