Re: If Kenny's out

Well without religion nothing will help us if Barros starts against the
Knicks. We knew we'd be in deep do do if Anderson went down or even played
less than 80%, so here we are. The team tried shoring up the point guard
situation to no avail. Keeping an old point guard on a young team and run
him into the ground is what we will do with Anderson, but we don't have any
choice. It's either kill him this season physically or kiss the playoffs
good bye. We know Barros can't play point, it's either Griffin or Overton.
And with all due respect I don't see what's so complicated about our
system, Indy and Detroit liked it a lot.