players

Not that I'm happy about it tonight, but I'm glad to see Jerry
Stackhouse performing well.  I always thought he was a big talent.
(Now, I guess you could argue "so what" since they're not winning).

My other player of note is Antawn Jamison (only conincidentally
another TarHeel), who I covet for the Celts.  He won't forget he's a
rebounder, he doesn't stop hustling, and he is improving his scoring.
I'm not suggesting a trade necessarily, but he's a player.

Good fortune tonight to the boys in green.  Gene