Re: vs. the Pistons

I agree Gene.  I have a bad feeling about this game,
but these are the ones we are supposed to win and have
to win if we are going to make the playoffs.  I
definitely think we will beat the Knicks on friday (I
would bet on it) and there's no way we will let down
against the Bulls, particularly if we lose tonight.
But I think we will probably win.  All eyes will be on
Twon tonight.  I expect Lindsey Hunter to be pretty
helpless against Kenny tonight, and Don Reid doesn't
stand much of a chance against Vitaly.  The
Pierce/Hill showdown will be interesting too.  Pierce
has said it plans to bring it tonight.  This could be
an arrival gate.

=====