vs. the Pistons

A team searching for its first win is awfully dangerous.  They will
play like a team possessed.  I fear this one.  I was pulling for them
in their last two games just to avoid this kind of situation.

Our plusses:  Anderson and Griffin have low turnover ratios and the
Pistons thrive on  up and down basketball.  Also, we have about four
rebounders and should outrebound them which should slow them down.
Pierce is due.  And the bench should keep us scoring consistently.  I
wouldn't predict this one, but I would love to be 4--1.

Gene