Re: Mr Forant Sr

In a message dated 11/8/99 6:04:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cecil@hfx.eastlink.ca writes:

<< I thought I would share this with those who are interested enough to read
 this.  I am so sick of this guy and his incessant disparaging remarks about
 our team.  He shit all over them in the preseason, and as soon as he has a
 chance, he dumps all over Toine.  I'm not saying Toine doesn't deserve to
 take some heat, but to make fun of him with the whole twinkie-eating thing,
 just burns me up.  >>

Damn right!  From what l hear he prefers Ring Dings!  ;)

George