Celtics dance team

Joe's post about the new Fleetcenter reminds me of something that I
forgot to mention last year. The Celtics actually held auditions and
had practices for a dance team last season. One of the dancers told
me that the owner was against the idea, but Pitino wanted it and was
going to sneak it through by not having them be an official Celtics
dance team (it wasn't clear to me what that meant). When the team
started losing though, the idea was cancelled. I'd have to think
that he might try to revive the idea if the Celtics continue their
winning ways; we already had fireworks in the home opener. I know
some of you probably think that it would be worth having another
losing streak to stop us from having a dance team =)

Alex