Re: Mixed nuts

He won't be shooting many either unless he stops his immature bitching with
the refs. These problems are a carry over from last season and the one
before. When is he going to learn. He just goes overboard. He hasn't
deserved the kind of foul attention he wants. Half of his drives are out of
control and looks like a bull in a China shop. A successful short jumper
would propel his career to new heights.