Re: Mr Forant Sr

In a message dated 11/8/99 3:04:08 PM Pacific Standard Time,
cecil@hfx.eastlink.ca writes:

> I am so sick of this guy and his incessant disparaging remarks about
>  our team.

  Can't go with you on this one, Cecil.  Dan is our resident curmudgeon, but
a charming one.  He puts forth realistic theories, although with a gloomy
slant to them.  But he is always lucid and doesn't engage in personal
attacks.  (That comment, BTW, isn't aimed at you.)  Isn't part of the joy of
this list hearing all the different opinions?  And proving that Dan's wrong?