Thinking...

Hello all,

Just thinking about it. I dont know if anyone has mentioned it as I
haven't gone through all of the posts since the loss, but....

We're not doing too badly.

Here is how the East Currently Stands

Certainties to make playoffs (on most peoples beliefs - basically we can
forget about being above them at the end of the season. They hold the
first five playoff positions unless for some unknown reason (injury, bad
trade) they call apart)

Milwaukee - 3 wins / 0 losses / 1.00
New York - 3 wins / 1 loss / .750
Charlotte -  2 wins / 1 loss / .667
Indiana - 2 wins / 1 loss / .667
Miami - 2 wins / 1 loss / .667

The Second Bunch of teams (teams in our group who we have to be among
the top three in to make the playoffs)

Boston - 3 wins / 1 loss / .750
Cleveland - 3 wins / 1 loss / .750
Toronto - 2 wins / 1 loss / .667
Orlando - 2 wins / 2 losses / .500
Atlanta - 1 win / 2 losses / .333
Philadelphia - 0 wins / 3 losses / .000

The Third Group (teams with little or no chance)

Washington - 1 win / 2 losses / .333
Chicago - 0 wins / 3 losses / .000
New Jersey - 0 wins / 3 losses / .000
Detroit - 0 wins / 4 losses / .000

The way I see things is that unless Philadelphia's big men get back
really soon and Iverson can play up to the standard he set himself last
season then Philadelphia are in big trouble. Orlando may also not be
talented enough to be a playoff contender although the heart and soul of
Bo Outlaw and Darrell Armstrong are keeping them at .500 right now while
Atlanta hasn't really shown that they will gel this season either just
yet, but have too much potential to put into the third group.

That one loss doesn't hurt all that much and for the people that had it
marked down as a W like I did, it just replaces that early loss that
many predicted against either Toronto or Charlotte.

Dont worry, be happy - we're fine.

Cheers,

Warwick
50 to go Celts!!