Re: Celts Fall Short: Indiana 115- Boxton 108

<< Anderson: Kenny picked up the C's and carried them offensively in the
 second half.  He had 20 points and 5 assists, mostly in the second,
 and, for the second time this season, went without committing a
 turnover.  He also really gave himself up on defense.  Definitely
 putting in the effort.  I don't know, though.  Is it just me, or is he
 a little reluctant to pass the ball to Griffin?

I saw the same thing. I seems like he was catering to Walker who has been
demanding the ball from Kenny since the 2nd half of the Charlotte game. So it
could be Kenny is letting Walker spoil things. They should be letting the
offense flow through Griffen instead of Walker. We will see if this
continues. Will Kenny let things continue this way and lose or will he chose
a way to allows the Celtics to win....

DJessen33