Re: Is this something new?

> Magic, Bird, Kareem, Mchale, and Jordan all got invisible calls.  Now it
> is Miller time!  Don't hate the player, hate the game.  Eventually Pierce
> and Antoine will get those calls.  However, Antoine will have to stop
> crying first.
>
> PS:   Please add Stockton and Malone to the aboved list.  Feel free
>    to add your own.

I wouldn't necessarily say that Stockton does, definitely Malone. If Stock
did then Webber would've been ejected and suspended for the elbow to the head
which eventually lead to Stock injurying his elbow crashing to the floor
which ended up forcing Stock to have an operation after the season. I'd add
Hakeem Olajuwon, Tim Duncan, David Robinson, Grant Hill would get some
phantom fouls.

The thing with the above legends you mentioned though, you didn't leave the
game behind you with the feeling that the phantom calls cost you the game.
You would expect the same legends to find a way to beat you, but with Reggie
"Trash" Miller that definitely isn't the case.

Warwick