re

I've had the opportunity to scan the other games and agreed the Celts are
doing a good job of moving the ball around compared to most other teams.
The NBA has become a *me* league. That's why we wil excel as a team.
cut
I have to say from watching some other NBA games this season that we
are really hard on the Celtics for their offensive execution, too.
In most games I've seen, there are quick three-pointers thrown up
and a ton of one-on-one play while everyone else stands around.

I think it's ironic how last year, when Anderson was injured, there
was plenty of criticism for him because the offense was running smoother
with Barros at the point. Now, in his first two games of the season
after missing a few games and practices, suddenly it's obvious that
Barros can't play point. Turner was unable to function as a point
guard against Muggsy Bogues and has five assists over three games
yet suddenly he's more of a point guard than Barros after what he
did for us last year? And I think that Pitino, who recruited Turner
and coached him for a couple years, knows a bit better what his
capabilities are than some fan who has watched him play 50 minutes
of NBA action.

Alex